Fire / Rescue
Safety is the key to our success – our firefighters are our most valuable asset.
Since Red Rock Fire’s conception, the equipment and personnel have been held to the highest standards in the industry. Red Rock Fire has been on numerous fires across our nation and has been a “go to” resource for many agencies. Our firefighters have experiences in many different disciplines that become a valuable asset to any incident. Our team members (NWCG) qualifications range from Fire Fighter II to the ICT3 level. With our credentialed instructors in: Wildfire, EMS, HAZMAT, Structure Fire and Emergency Management, our staff has the opportunity to be versatile and annually refreshed. The self-efficiencies that our company can maintain have put us into many positions of initial attack and extended attack with minimal logistical assistance.
Emergency Management Services
- National Incident Management System
- Emergency operations planning
- Eight step Exercise design and conduct process
- Hazard Mitigation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Flood Control operations
- Infrastructure repair
- Resource Allocation
- Debris Management and Resource Management
- Safety, equipment operations and accountability procedures
- Wildfire/Rescue & HAZMAT Abetment
- General Contracting
- Public Assistance Consultation
- Emergency Equipment Fabrication
- Emergency snow removal, snow melting and salt provider.
- Mold Abatement